Thursday 20 August 2015

A selfie at the Forex 101 Workshop - Spot yourself!

On 15 August 2015, FSPInvest.co.za held the first Forex 101 Workshop.

And the first thing I did when I took the stage, was take two selfies with the audience.

What a way to start right?

I mean, if Ellen DeGeneres can take a selfie at the oscars, Jimmy Fallon (host of the Tonight Show) can do it and even Barack Obama, why can't I?

If you're a little upset that you're not in the photo because you couldn't join, then I have something special for you that I've kept a secret until now...

Here are the selfies I took - see if you can spot yourself!


If you're a little upset that you're not in the selfie because you couldn't join us last weekend, then click here - I have something special for you that I've kept secret until now...

That’s all from me today. You can continue to enjoy your weekend.

“Wisdom yields Wealth”
trsig.jpg
Timon Rossolimos
Senior Editor:  Trading Tips 
Head AnalystRed Hot Storm Trader
Author:          94 Top Trading Lessons of All Time


No comments:

Post a Comment