Thursday 11 September 2014

The Ultimate Trading Mantra for FREE!

You've read the books, MoneyMorning, TradingTips.co.za and you've asked questions on the www.investorsclub.co.za

And as a trader, you've done all of the research you need, to profit from the stock markets.

And yet, every day when you trade, you still feel uneasy pushing that buy button! 

This uneasy feeling won't go away, until you read this one mantra. 

When I came across this one mantra, realisation kicked in and it's been life changing to my trading.

“Trading is not easy but I know it’s extremely rewarding if I keep to my winning trading game plan”

Read that again!

And again please…

Successful trading successfully doesn’t come without a risk. And with any risk, comes an uneasy feeling.

I bet you feel this uneasy feeling almost every day!

After 11 years of trading in the markets, I still have a tad uncomfortable feeling every time I take on a trade.

It’s not easy putting your hard earned money into the stock market, where anything can happen.  But I’ll tell you this… That uneasy feeling doesn’t only come with trading.

No!

I pretty much get the same feeling when I pay for monthly rent or when I buy groceries.

But when I put money in the stock market, that uneasy feeling is short lived because I know that it’ll pay me back my money and more in the medium to long term.

And much more!

But risks alone are not enough they need to be backed up with a winning game plan.

Make sure you have the tools to profit from the stock markets first!

Your trading game plan must have of all of your trading levels (entry, stop loss and take profit) and strict money management rules. You’ll need to follow it exactly to grow your portfolio and ensure you never blow your trading account…

Once you have a trading game plan, you need to see if it’ll bring you profits or not.

To do this, you can paper trade your trading game plan where you back and forward test it for at least 20 trades, before you even think of putting money in.

When you’ve done this and you can see that your trading game plan is a winner, you’re ready to put your money where your mouth is.

So next time when you take a trade and you get that uneasy feeling remember that you’re in the same boat as every successful trader in this WORLD, read this mantra.

“Trading is not easy but I know it’s extremely rewarding, if I keep to my winning trading game plan”

Always remember,

“Wisdom yields Wealth”



No comments:

Post a Comment